Welcome to T J Connections!
WHAT IS TJ CONNECTIONS?
- T J Connections' purpose is to CONNECT parents, staff, and administration. Our main goal is to improve the lives of our students, our children, during their high school years.
- We support and sponsor events that make their high school experience special.
- Past events have included things like: host the Senior Breakfast, volunteer at the Homecoming Fair, Christmas wrapping fundraiser for the TJ Mini-THON, and provide a Kona Ice treat for all of the students.
- Bi-Monthly meetings are held to offer a communication vehicle for parents to stay informed on what is going on in school and to have a place to bring concerns for the staff and administration to address.
- We often host guest speakers to join our meetings on a variety of school and student related topics.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
- Low commitment level. We are not an organization that needs a huge chunk of your time or pocketbook. We focus on a few small happenings that we feel make an impact on our children’s high school experience.
- Because as Margaret Mead once said, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
- We’re fun!